LOVE THIS PLACE! They listened, made a plan and helped me not only shed my baby weight (woohooo!!!), but helped me with my REAL goal: GET STRONG AGAIN. Worth every penny and every drop of sweat.
More About TRUE
At TRUE Health and Wholeness, we believe in a holistic approach to fitness that will help you eat better, sleep better, manage stress, exceed your fitness goals, and live with more vitality. Our Health Coaches focus on Nutritional health and wellness to help you region your health. From our unique facilities to our experienced and enthusiastic team, there is truly no place like TRUE. Serving Arlington, Alexandria, Shirlington, Ballston, Crystal City, Park Fairfax, Fairlington, Del Ray, Old Town, Falls Church, Fairfax, and the greater Washington DC Metro area.
We know what it is like. You want to make positive changes in your health, but getting started is tough. You may know some of the changes you need to make, but in what order and why, and what about all the confusing information out there? What about when you hit a bump in the road and keep falling into the same self-destructing habits?
A TRUE health coach might be the answer, if you want to:
- Increase energy
- Deal with a health challenge
- Sleep better
- Change your body composition
- Enjoy a healthy pregnancy
- Improve sex drive
- Reduce chances of degenerative disease
- Move without pain
- Plan and integrate sustainable changes
Why our program is different
Unlike other programs where you are limited to just one expert, our 3 and 6-month programs are designed to incorporate the wisdom of our entire team. Depending on your unique needs, your coaching program may include sessions with coaches who specialize in functional testing, herbal medicine, meal planning, action planning and much more! It is the most comprehensive program you will find, and it is customized to you.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Faster Results
- Outside Perspective
- Realistic Goal Setting
- Spending Money More Wisely
How the program works
Each program begins with an evaluation of your life situation, past/current health situations, dietary habits, body composition and your goals. This assessment piece is the first step to uncovering potential roadblocks or gaps in knowledge, creating a roadmap for realistic goal setting, building confidence, and facilitating lasting change. As a result of this session we are able to choose the appropriate coach(es), and create a unique program specifically to you.
- Health 101 (ex. detoxification, blood sugar management, digestion, sleep)
- Nutrition and Dietary (ex. hydration, carbs, proteins, fats, fermentation, raw foods, portions)
- Habits of the Exceptionally Healthy (ex. label reading, menu planning, eating out, work-life balance)
- Field Trips (ex. grocery store/farmer’s market, pantry/fridge raid, eating well at favorite restaurant)
- Lifestyle and Action Planning (ex. your mindset, manageable goals, journaling)
- Assessment Tools (ex. ALCAT food sensitivity testing, wellness inventory, body composition, functional body evaluation)
Get to Know Our Nutrition Coaches
|Nina Elliot||Rachel Abbett||Casey Empey|
|Kari Faherty||Heather Caplan|